Gear Change Up

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Auckland: The Land of Street-Crossing Nazis

Ok, there's only a few cars coming. By Beijing standards it's ok to cross the street. But no one else is going, which means I don't have strength in numbers. I'll just wait.

Ok, now there aren't any cars coming. But no one is going. Ok...I guess I can wait.

Ok, now it's a green arrow the other way. No cars can come. We can go now. But...um...no one is walking. Still waiting.

Ok, now we have a green light and no one is walking. What the hell. True, the little man is still red, but who listens to the little man? What exactly are we waiting for?

Ok, this is ridiculous.

::loud star-wars like beeping noise:: crap where's my light saber? Hey, where's everyone going?

Ah.

Green man.

Go go go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home