Gear Change Up

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Never fear...

I am still alive.

Woo!

Seriously, I do apologise for leaving a bunch of people slightly curious regarding my dead vs. alive status. I have been backpacking and traveling around with my family, and we have been spending serious time not-quite-on-the-beaten-path.

So I have much to update on, and after I send these 177 emails, I will be right with you all. It's not going to be easy. See, I signed on to this computer in an internet cafe in Queenstown, and all of a sudden my bud Hollis started talking at me through the computer. After initially being confused as to why Hollis was inside a computer in New Zealand, and then the initial panic that Hollis was actually trapped in the computer, I decided it was the greatest 5 bucks I'd ever spent.

Between google talk and this fabulous, fabulous blog, I don't know, man. It's ok that I'm not working, as I do not have a job. But I don't know how the rest of you are getting anything done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home